Improve your work performance
Learn how to focus, allocate your time, increase your productivity, know how to set your boundaries, improve your resilience and feel in control again.
“An effective way to learn skills that you can use immediately. It’s also nice that you can zoom in on your situation in a 1-on-1 conversation with a psychologist at a later date if necessary.”
“The last few months work brought many challenges and much pressure. It was very pleasant to be given tools to deal with these challenges myself.”
“I had never done anything like this before. But the tips and tools given helped me a lot.”
What to expect
Change your mindset
Increase your focus: Focus is key if you want to become good at time management. Whether it’s about meeting deadlines or having a healthy balance. We teach you to find focus, and set boundaries.
Learn to work more effectively: Working productively and effectively is different for everyone. Learn what works for you and how to best distribute your attention.
What to Expect?
Masterclass dealing with change
Change comes with emotions. Maybe you feel stressed, frustrated or anxious. In this master class, you will learn why change is also good and how to deal with the situation and additional feelings.
Complete guide on time management
A complete guide that gives you the tools and tips to increase your focus and effectiveness, find more peace and get into your flow.
More peace with mindfulness consults
Mindfulness is the human ability to be fully present, here and now. Aware of the moment without becoming overwhelmed by what is.
Train your brain with exercises
Knowledge is nice, but growth only comes when you actually apply it in practice. The exercises will help you get started with your challenges.
Everyone finds it refreshing to get a glimpse into someone else’s kitchen. In thought-provoking interviews, we show how other companies handle certain situations.
Assignments to reflect on
Reflecting on yourself is important for growth. It helps you see where improvement is needed and what is going well. And in a world where we tend to just keep going, this may be especially needed.
Where, what and when
Masterclass dealing with change
Sign up and simply keep an eye on your inbox for the master class, assignments, interviews and guide. Use what suits you, leave out what doesn’t appeal to you at the moment.
From 1 to 5 November we will provide you with everything you need to improve your performance at work and find more peace.
The masterclass is on Thursday, November 4th from 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. Get started with the rest of the content at a time that is convenient for you.
- Monday, November 1: Get started on your time management skills with the free guide 🔥
- Tuesday, November 2: Join one of the mindfulness consults 🧘
- Wednesday, November 3: How do others do it? Get inspired by interviews with other companies 💡
- Thursday, November 4: Broaden your knowledge during the masterclass and end the day with a mindfulness consultation 🧠
- Friday, November 5: Reflect with appropriate assignments and grow ⚡️
Here's what you're going to learn
- What productive and effective work is for you;
- How to better distribute your time and attention;
- How to find a good work-life balance;
- How to deal with changes at work;
- What you can do when things get too much;
- How to find your focus and get into the flow.